- Silver and Red
- 1 Year
- Fire safety
- For Fire
- The portable oscillating monitor is designed for a dual use of Ground Monitor as well as Deck Monitor with an optional oscillating monitor that can be deployed easily.
- Lightweight Aluminium Construction monitor with Nominal flow of 2000 LPM @ 7 bar
- The monitor is equipped with a selectable Gallonage nozzle with a maximum flow range of 2000 LPM @ 7 bar
- Capabilities of 360 Degree Horizontal Rotation and Vertical Traverse of up to 80 Degrees when being used as a Ground Monitor
- Carrying Handle and Tiller Bar with Rubber Grip for comfortable operation and firm lifting
- Stainless steel foldable legs with tips to ensure full stability during operationStainless steel foldable legs with tips to ensure full stability during operation
- 2.5 Size double swivel inlet with locking mechanism for mounting and locking the oscillating attachment.
- The unit is equipped with a vertical stop pull pin to limit its vertical movement to 30?? for safety reasons. The vertical movement beyond 30?? is possible by pulling the vertical stop pull pin.
- The unit is equipped with a pressure gauge and is powder coated in RED.
- Screw locks for securing the unit at desired Horizontal and Vertical position.
- The unit is equipped with an optional oscillating attachment which is mounted on to the double swivel inlet of the monitor through a locking mechanism.
- The oscillating attachment works on Pelton Wheel Planetary Gear Mechanism. The range of oscillations is from 0?? to 60??.
- The oscillating mechanism avoids complex valve block design and any water lines exposed on the body of monitor. The oscillating mechanism has an oscillating arm to control the Degree of Oscillations.
- The frequency of oscillations is controlled through a locking gear on the Pelton Wheel.
The mechanism is simple to understand, easy to operate and unobstructive to water flow. The oscillating mechanism works even when used with water containing solid particles.
2 1/2" , 3" , 4" , 6"
1000 TO6000 LPM
63 mm Male
- 1500 Per Month
- 1 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Wooden Box
- All India
D/6, Sai Kripa Society, Netaji Nagar, 90 Feet Road,Hill No. 3, Opp. Sharma Vidyalay, Sakinaka Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037401127